Los Angeles County Monkeypox Daily Case Update
Total Monkeypox / Orthopox Confirmed Cases
*Data as of at
*includes Long Beach and Pasadena
|Los Angeles County (excl. Long Beach and Pasadena)|
Pasadena data as of .
Los Angeles County Monkeypox Case and Vaccine Summary (Weekly)
Updated on Fridays. Data as of August 12, 2022.
Total Cumulative Cases1
753**Data as of August 12, 2022 at 12:00 a.m.
**Excludes Long Beach and Pasadena
|Transgender Male||0-4 2|
|Transgender Female||0-4 2|
|Another Gender Identity||5 (1%)|
|Straight or Heterosexual||16 (2%)|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||5 (1%)|
|Black or African American||86 (11%)|
|Native Hawaiian, Other Pacific Islander, Other Race, or Multiracial4||19 (3%)|
|Service Planning Area (SPA)|
Case1 Counts by Episode Date
Cumulative Vaccine Summary
Cumulative Case1 Counts and Vaccination Sites6 by Service Planning Area (SPA)
2. Suppressed due to small cell sizes.
3. Includes persons who responded as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or a different term. Excludes persons who did not understand the question or did not respond. Please note that transgender is not included in this classification because it is a gender identity and not a sexual orientation. Information on transgender individuals is listed in the section labeled “Gender Identity”.
4. Race categories have temporarily been combined to protect privacy due to small counts.
5. The number of doses received are directly allocated to LAC DPH from the federal government to respond to the current monkeypox outbreak. These doses are then distributed to public and community/hospital vaccination sites to administer.
6. Vaccination site locations are subject to change and do not imply vaccine availability. Please consult current LA County guidelines to determine vaccine eligibility.